Jay is a Director of the firm.
Jay was involved in the buyout and subsequent listing of Macondray Holdings Corp., the holding company of Del Monte Philippines, Inc. and Pepsi Cola Products Philippines. He was likewise involved in a cable television business which acquired various television cable operators in the country. He holds interests in a financing company, a land development company, advertising and an investment fund, among others.
Jay has also served in the public sector, acting as undersecretary for privatizations and special projects, and taking a lead in the privatization of the Philippine National Bank, Maynilad Water and PNOC-Energy Development Corporation. Jay has an MBA from the Wharton School of Business.
- Department of Finance of the Philippines, Undersecretary
- Pilipino Cable Corporation, Vice-Chairman
- Telemondial Holdings Inc., President
- Macondray & Co. Inc., COO and CFO
- Del Monte Philippines, Inc., Director
- Macondray Holdings Corporation, CFO